Dell PowerEdge R640 (SNSR6404114)
ราคาปกติ 167,883 บาท (รวม Vat.)
PowerEdge R640 Rack Server
- Form Factor 1U, Chassis with up to 10x2.5" Hard Drives, 2x16 LP PCI
- Processor 1 x Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110 Processor Speed / Core 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400
- Memory 16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank
- Network Broadcom 57416 2 Port 10Gb Base-T + 5720 2 Port 1Gb Base-T, rNDC
- Harddisk 2 x 600GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
- RAID Controller PERC H740P RAID Controller, 8Gb NV Cache, Minicard
- Optical Drive No Optical Drive
- Power Supply Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W
- System Management iDRAC9 Enterprise with OME Server Configuration Management, 2x 32GB microSDHC/SDXC Card
- Warranty 3Yr ProSupport & Mission Critical: (7x24) 4-hour Onsite Service + 3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive
- OS No
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scaleThe PowerEdge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibilty of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Dense software-defined storage
- Service providers: application tier
- Dense private cloud
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolioData center evolution starts with modern platforms that easily scale and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R640 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Nodes.
- Maximize performance with up to 10 NVMe drives and 24 DIMMs, 12 of which can be DCPMMs or NVDIMMs
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded managementDell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%1 with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protectionDell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.