Lenovo EMC PX2-300D
LENOVO EMC™ PX2-300D Network Storage, Pro
- Intel Atom Dual Core D525 CPU @1.8GHz
- 2 x 3.5” Hot-Swap SATA-II Hard Disk Drives
- 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps (GbE) Ethernet port
- RAID 0, 1
- 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports (to connect
external HDD, UPS, Bluetooth dongle)
• iSCSI LUNs - up to 256 LUNs
- LAN standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- AC Voltage 100-240 VAC
- Power Consumption
o Max: 40W
o Min: 20W (drives spun down)
o Peak: 65W for 1.5s
NOTE: These values represent a fully loaded device
with the highest capacity HDD. Values may vary
with other configurations.
- Acoustic noise – 29.3 dBA maximum
- Operational Temperature/Humidity:
o Temperature:50°F – 104°F (10°C-40°C)
o Humidity: 8-85% R.H
- VGA Port for local display of video with Milestone
Arcus and Mindtree VMS software
- User interface localized for English, French, Italian,
German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian,
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean,
Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Swedish,
Dutch, and Polish
- Symantec Backup: Lenovo network storage
products are identified as compatible disk targets for
Backup Exec software.
- LenovoEMC™ Personal Cloud Backup: Synchronize data between Personal Cloud member
systems and the px2-300d.
- Public Cloud Backup: Use one of the integrated 3rd
party cloud-based storage services such as Amazon
S3 or Mozy™ to replicate data from your px2-300d to
your public cloud account.
- Active Snapshot (.VSS & .VDS provider)
- Cloud Disaster Recovery: Utilize two px2-300d
devices in different locations and the
Personal Cloud function to create your
own disaster recovery scheme.
- EMC Atmos Cloud Connector: The Atmos
Connector software lets a user backup and share
data using Lenovo network storage devices as the
source and Atmos cloud technology as the target.
Enabled by the integrated copy job utility, customers
can set up cloud folders and configure jobs to
automatically copy data to any Atmos cloud.
- Deduplicating Backup with EMC Avamar – With
Avamar support on the px2-300d, users have the
industry's first storage product that natively supports
EMC's industry-leading Avamar sub-file deduplication
for remote office/branch office (RoBo) backup.
- PC Backup with True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis
(3 licenses included)
- Apple® Time Machine™ Backup: Compatible
- PC Users: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (all versions -
exclusive of XP 64 bit for Personal Cloud)
Users: Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8
Users Redhat Enterprise 6, Ubuntu 11, OpenSUSE 11.4,
Other compatible Linux versions