Lenovo EMC PX4-300D
LENOVO EMC™ PX4-300D Network Storage, Pro
- Intel Atom Dual Core D525 CPU @1.8GHz
- 2GB RAM
- 4 x 3.5” Hot swap SATA-II hard disk drives
- Two (2) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (RJ 45
- 1 x USB 3.0 ports and 2 x USB 2.0 ports (to connect
external HDD, UPS, Bluetooth dongle)
- RAID Support: RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, (RAID/storage pool
should be the same capacity, speed, and manufacturer.
Mixing different types of drives may result in
- iSCSI: Supports both file and block storage pools, 256
hosts maximum with the following parameters;
o Block storage pools; 32 LUNS maximum per pool.
128 LUNs maximum per device.
o File storage pools; 256 LUNs Maximum per pool.
256 LUNs maximum per device.
- LAN standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- AC Voltage 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption
Min: 35W (drives spun down)
Peak: 100W for 6s
NOTE: These values represent a fully loaded device
with the highest capacity HDD. Values may vary with
- Acoustic noise – 30.6 dBA maximum
- Temperature, Humidity and Altitude
- Symantec Backup: Lenovo network storage products
are identified as compatible disk targets for Backup
- LenovoEMC Personal Cloud Backup: Synchronize
data between personal cloud member systems and the
- Public Cloud Backup: Use one of the integrated 3rd
party cloud-based storage services such as Amazon S3
or MozyConnect™ to replicate data from your px4-300d
to your public cloud account.
- Active Snapshot (.VSS & .VDS provider)
- Cloud Disaster Recovery: Utilize two px4-300d
devices in different locations and the LenovoEMC
Personal Cloud function to create your own disaster
- EMC Atmos Cloud Connector: The Atmos Connector
software lets a user backup and share data using
LenovoEMC devices as the source and Atmos cloud
technology as the target. Enabled by LenovoEMC’s
integrated copyjob utility, customers can set up cloud
folders and configure jobs to automatically copy data to
any Atmos cloud.
- Deduplicating Backup with EMC Avamar – With
Avamar support on the px4-300d, users have the
industry's first storage product that natively supports
EMC's industry-leading Avamar sub-file deduplication
for remote office/branch office (RoBo) backup.
- PC Backup with True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis –
Powerful backup software from Acronis protects
- PC Users: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (all versions -
exclusive of XP 64 bit for Personal Cloud)
Users: Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8
Users Redhat Enterprise 6, Ubuntu 11, OpenSUSE 11.4,
Other compatible Linux versions