Lenovo EMC PX4-400R
LENOVO EMC™ PX4-400R NETWORK STORAGE
- LenovoEMC LifeLine
- 2.13GHz dual-core
Intel® Atom D2701 processor
- 2GB of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- RAID 1, 10, 5, hot spare and JBOD
- Dual port 1GbE I350-T2
Server Adapter by Inte
- Automatic RAID rebuild and hot swap, Diskless Conﬁ guration, Device to Device Data Replication, VMware, XenServer, Windows compatible
- Solid State Drive compatibility, Snapshots
- Number of Users
Up to 75 users
Built around the Intel® Atom D2701 dual core processor to support demanding workloads like virtualization, deduplication, database management and video surveillance.
- Acronis ATI Lite
Complete backup protection throughout your small business network with Acronis.
- Protect your PCs with ATI Lite 2013 (3 licenses included)
- Optional Acronis ABR 11.5 OEM Server and NAS application (sold separately) delivers automatic and continuous backup protection for your Windows or Linux Server and NAS.
Click here to learn more.
- Active Snapshot Backup Point-In-Time backup of a complete volume image including Active Snap capability. Also uses .VSS and .VDS for compatibility with Windows & VMware hosts
- Active Directory High-Availability & Hybrid Authentication
Windows Active Directory High Availability (ADHA), Hybrid Authentication, MSCS and Hyper-V Live Migration support.
- SSD Caching for Faster Read & Write
Set up dedicated SSDs for fast reads & writes of frequently accessed data, providing improved performance for I/O intensive applications such as databases.
- Video Management Software Embedded video management software that simplifies video surveillance. Automated configuration, wide camera compatibility, motion detection, live monitoring, playback and easy export.
- Leading Software Application Options Included
Applications can be installed using the embedded application manager for McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, Acronis Backup & Recovery, EMC Avamar Client, Milestone Arcus Video Surveillance and Mindtree SecureMind VSMS.
- LenovoEMC Personal Cloud Backup Synchronize data between personal cloud member systems and your Network Storage device.
- System Status Dashboard – The LenovoEMC LifeLine system status dashboard provides
a one-stop-shop for space usage, device information, control, and status. If one of these
components has encountered an error, you are linked to the page that requires your attention
- iSCSI Target – Provides block-level access for the most effi cient storage utilization, especially
for backup, database and email application performance. It can be used in parallel with fi lelevel
storage access via CIFS/NFS. Includes support for persistent reservations.
- SSD Cache Pools – Set up dedicated SSDs for fast reads & writes of frequently accessed
data, providing improved performance for I/O intensive applications such as databases.
(SSDs not included)
- Sharing – Access fi les from any networked Windows® PC, Linux® or Mac® for easy fi le
sharing and data backup.
- Encrypted Volume – Allows you to create an encrypted volume with an assigned
password; thus securing the data on the encrypted volume (256-bit AES).
- Network File Protocols Supported – CIFS/SMB/Rally (Microsoft), NFS (Linux/UNIX),
AFP/Bonjour (Apple), FTP, SFTP TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, Windows DFS, SNMP.
- SMART Hard Drive Monitor – Continually monitors and reports on the health of all drives
in the LenovoEMC storage system.
- Built-in Cloud Technology – Back up selected fi les directly from your Lenovo network
storage to LenovoEMC Personal Cloud or Amazon S3™ storage clouds for off-site
safekeeping of important data. Additional charges apply.
- Mac OS X Lion and Time Machine® Support – Supports Mac Mountain Lion OS X 10.8
and Time Machine, allowing the LenovoEMC to serve as a Time Machine target for your
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS Support) – Allows device to receive unattended
shutdown requests from UPS through USB port to prevent data loss in case of power failure.
- User Quotas – Manage capacity by setting a maximum for shared storage.
• Data Organization and Access – Windows DFS organizes folders and fi les on a network,
such that they appear to be all in one directory tree on a single LenovoEMC storage system,
even if the folders reside on many devices in many different locations. WebDAV (Webbased
Distributed Authoring and Versioning) enables viewing, adding, or deleting fi les on a
LenovoEMC storage device from the web, via HTTP or HTTPS for added security